An alarm-clock I made for a friend that has trouble getting out of bed.
- Take an old alarm clock apart, only keep the display, print board and power supply.
- Make a heat proof casing for the power supply.
- Extend the wiring from the print board to the power supply.
- The cardboard tubes get an authentic look if you simply put them outside in rainy weather. I took old (used) fireworks that have been laying in water for several weeks. Obviously, make sure that any gun powder is removed.
- Add some more wires to increase the authentic look
- Tuck the power supply underneath the cardboard tubes
- Surprise a friend on his birthday